Eisenhower Fellowships (EF) invites applications from individuals from a wide range of professional sectors for the Eisenhower Global Fellowship. This fellowship brings together innovative leaders from across geographies and sectors, visionaries who tackle big challenges to better the world around them.
Value of Program:
- Funded to the United States.
- Networking, and professional development experience in the U.S.
- Eisenhower Fellows use what they learn during their meetings with other leaders, including in their fellow Fellows, to think through issues that are vital to their personal and professional development and to identify opportunities for sustained results from the fellowship experience.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this fellowship program, applicants must:
- be aged between 32 – 45 years old
- have leadership qualities
- have a track record of significant professional and community achievements
How to Apply: Interested applicants should apply directly to Eisenhower Fellowships using the online application. Before beginning the application, it is recommend that each candidate consult the guidelines and tips for completing the application.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 8th June 2017.
Visit The Fellowship Webpage For More Information