The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) has been initiated by Wageningen University & Research to give talented and motivated students from Africa the opportunity to study in Wageningen.
With this programme, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for a 2-years master’s programme. The Africa Scholarship Programme is a scholarship based on invitation. It’s not possible to apply directly for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2021
Eligible Countries: All African countries
Number of Awards: 10
Value of Award:
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Tuition fee
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme
Duration of Programme: 2 years (Start: 1 September 2021 or February 2022)
- Excellent students with a GPA of 80 percent or higher in a bachelor degree, and admitted to a Wageningen University MSc Programme.
- Applicants must be Africans
How To Apply:
- Step 1: Check your eligibility for the Africa Scholarship Programme
- Step 2: Apply for an MSc programme before 1 February 2021
- Step 3: Selection for invitation to the Africa Scholarship Programme
- Step 4: Result of the selection process
- Step 5: Updates/changes
Visit The Official Website For More Information