The University of London in partnership with Canon Collins Trust is offering a scholarship program to graduates in Africa. The aim of this program is to equip qualified students with the means of study towards a degree certificate.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022 (at 17:00 GMT+2 South African time zone).
Eligible Countries: South Africa, Zambia, Malawi, or Congo
Type: Postgraduate, Diploma and Master
Value of Awards: Tuition fees and a stipend
Number of Awards: 4
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be a national or have refugee status in South Africa, Zambia, Malawi, or Congo
- reside in one of the above countries
- have completed the necessary qualification for admission to the programme
- be currently employed (full time or part-time)
- be able to commit to 10 hours of study per week (minimum)
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted online at: Canon Collins Trust and University of London Scholarships Application 2022. Applicants must read the Guidelines for Applicants before applying.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document, birth certificate, passport or driver’s license)
- Academic transcripts (if applying for LLM studies)
- Degree certificates, school certificates or other certificates (if applying for LLM studies)
- 2 x reference letters relating to the scholarship application and how you would be a suitable candidate (preferably a reference from an employer and an academic reference or 2 work references if you have not attended university)
- 2 most recent payslips