Can you develop a team of technicians to service existing oxygen concentrators? D-Prize will award up to $20,000 to help teams launch an initial three-month pilot of this idea. Half the world lacks access to medical oxygen – a basic and critical treatment for numerous ailments. Oxygen concentrators are machines that produce medical oxygen in low-resource settings and are being distributed at a large scale – yet without maintenance, many will soon be at risk of breaking down.
Application Deadline: 18th October 2020
- Early Submission Deadline: October 18th, 2020 at midnight PT (pacific time)
- Regular Submission Deadline: November 8th, 2020 at midnight PT (pacific time)
- Extension Deadline (limited to 200 people who register): November 29th, 2020 at midnight PT (pacific time)
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Top 1-2%
Value of Award: D-Prize will award up to $20,000 to help teams launch an initial three-month pilot of this idea.
- D-Prize is for aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background.
- We will consider funding existing organizations only if: you are piloting a new distribution-focused initiative, and you need high risk capital.
How To Apply:
Visit The Official Website For More Information