The Auckland University Of Technology, New Zealand is offering the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law Scholarships to International students who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to support postgraduate research study and to provide the student with the possible experience as the teaching and/or research assistant.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2018
Eligible Countries: New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and International students.
Value Of Scholarships: $19,000
- Applicants must be New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and International students.
- Applicants must have completed their Masters & Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs
- Applicants must ensure that their student Visa permits employment.
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- A brief curriculum vitae (CV)
• Academic transcripts for any previous tertiary study completed at a university other than AUT University
• A brief outline of the applicant’s research proposal (no more than 3 pages including references)
- Application Form
Visit The Official Website For More Information