The Lancaster University, UK is now offering the Fully Funded Scholarship Program to Interested applicants who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to help forge a strong sense of identity and loyalty, and also be a distinctive feature of student life at Lancaster.
Applications Deadline: March 1, 2019
Eligible Countries: International, UK & EU
Value Of Scholarships: The funding will cover your course fees for the duration of your PhD studies and we will contribute £15,000 per year towards other costs
Eligibility: The scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis. Candidates will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Potential for an original contribution.
- Evidence of scholarly ability:
– clear and concise description of the study
– awareness of current literature in the field
– understanding of research methodology appropriate for an early stage postgraduate student
– a research project that can be completed within the time frame allowed for a PhD
How To Apply: If you have not already done so, apply for a PhD in the appropriate department through the University’s online application system. Simply create an account on the My Applications website and then select ‘Create a new application’ from your homepage once you are logged-in.
In addition, complete and return the Faculty Scholarship Application Form 2019 to the appropriate departmental contact below.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information