Teesside University is currently providing a scholarship opportunity valued at £1,500 or £2,000 towards the cost of study of the applied foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes.
- If you achieve an IELTS score of 0.5 above the minimum requirement for your course, you will be awarded £1,500
- If you achieve an IELTS score of 1.0 above the minimum requirement for your course, you will be awarded £2,000
Application Deadline: 31st July 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Types: All levels of study
Value of Award: £2,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be full-time students on foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes.
- Applicants must be in their first year of study.
- Applicants must score 70% or above in their previous years of study to be admitted to TU.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 0.5 and above
How to Apply: Applicants can either apply through the UCAS portal or the university application portal. Winners of the support will be considered on the academic credibility f the applicant. No separate application for the opportunity is needed.