Are you an International Student? Are you willing to pursue a degree program in Australia?
The Edith Cowan University, Australia is calling for applications from International students who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 30th July 2019
Eligible Countries: Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Ecuador, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Palau, Papua New Guinea, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russian Federation, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Tonga, UK, USA, Vietnam
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarship offers a 20% (percent) reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries listed above;
- be commencing study of your ECU course in 2019, 2020 or 2021
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- be fluent in English Language and Has good communication skills
How To Apply:
- Applicants can apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
- You can apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
- You can apply online direct to Edith Cowan College.
Visit The Official Website For More Information