The University of Leeds is currently providing students with assistance in the form of a scholarship to pursue their studies at the Institution. The grant is worth £2,000 and will assist students with the cost of course and expenses associated with studying at the University of Leeds.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £2,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants can be of any nationality
- Applicants must be prospective self-funding students, and not in receipt of any other fees scholarships or bursaries
- Applicants must be applying for a Master programme in psychology.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants need to hold at least a 2:1 class degree at the undergraduate level in psychology or a discipline containing a substantial amount of psychology and research methods training.
How To Apply: Applicants don’t need to make separate applications as all the candidates will automatically be selected after successfully enrolling in an approved course at the university.
Visit The Official Website For More Information