The Berea College, USA is offering the International Tuition Promise Scholarships to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the college.
All admitted international students receive financial aid and scholarships that cover 100% of tuition, room, board, and fees for the first year of enrollment. In subsequent years, international students are expected to save $1,000 (US) to contribute toward their expenses.
Applications Deadline: 30th November 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: This scholarship is combined with financial aid you may receive as well as any other scholarship you may be awarded by outside parties or organizations to cover 100% of tuition costs.
- Applicants must also present results from one of the following approved standardized tests: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT. While scores from more than one test will be considered, applicants are required to submit scores from only one of these four tests. The minimum score required for each test is:
- TOEFL: 520 (paper-based); 190 (computer-based); 68 (internet-based)
- IELTS: 6 overall and 5 in each exam area
- ACT: 19 Composite
- SAT I: 1330 Combined Score (for tests taken before March, 2016) or 980 Combined Score (for tests taken after March, 2016)
- Applicants must be fluent in the English language in both oral and written areas.
- Applicants must meet university entrance requirements in their own country and be able to present outstanding secondary or leaving exam results.
How To Apply: To apply, you must submit the International Application for Admission and Scholarship Packet before 31 October 2018 (priority deadline) or 30 November 2018.
Visit The Official Website For More Information