Applications for UNICEF are open to international students. The duration of the internship will vary depending on location. Unicef will cover all your living expenses, travel charges and visa cost.
The UNICEF Internship Program offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work. Internship opportunities are available worldwide.
Aim and Benefits of UNICEF Internship Programme
- A stipend will be provided to the interns while the internship duration.
- Living expenses will be covered.
- A lump sum will be provided to support visa and travel expenses.
- A grant will be given to the interns as a contribution towards funding for the internship project.
Requirements for UNICEF Internship Programme Qualification
- Required Languages: Fluent in English or Spanish or French
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- A candidate must be enrolled either in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree program or in the past two years he must have been graduated.
- A candidate must be proficient either in English, Spanish, or French language.
- A candidate must have an excellent academic background.
- Also, a candidate must be familiar with the working language of the office.
- A candidate is not eligible if his any immediate relative works or have been worked with UNICEF.
- A candidate should be no younger than 18 years.
Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
“All our interns are entitled to a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available”.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) to apply
Please follow the following application instructions to win UNICEF Internship:
- A candidate is directed to visit the official website of UNICEF and find recent jobs and opportunities.
- Secondly, applicants should assess which position they can fit better.
- After the selection of the opportunities, they should create their profile via the official website and submit an online profile of recruitment.
- A CV and cover letter would also be attached.