We are pleased to inform you that The African Centre of Excellence for Innovative Teaching and Learning Mathematics and Science (ACEITLMS) based at the University of Rwanda – College of Education (UR-CE) is offering scholarship opportunities to aspiring PhD applicants who wants to pursue a PhD program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 10th July 2017
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): University of Rwanda, College of Education, Rukara Campus, Rwanda
Field of Study: Mathematics and Science Education.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of an African Country
- have an MSc degree in Mathematics/Science with an undergraduate degree in Education or an undergraduate degree in mathematics/science subjects(s) with a Master degree in Education.
Number of Awards: Not specified
- Tuition fee up to $1 900 per student per year for three years (maximum four years).
- Accommodation, living and local transport allowances up to $3000 per student per
- A round trip air ticket for some selected candidates from other African countries.
Duration of Program: 3 years, Maximum 4 years. Program starts 1st Sept 2017
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- A detailed curriculum vitae of the applicant
- A recent passport sized photograph and a copy of ID (or Passport).
- Notified copies of previous degrees/certificates and transcripts
- A personal statement/motivation letter describing the candidate’s motivation to join the programs.
- Two letters of recommendations trom Lecturers/supervisors from previous educational institutions.
- An abstract of Masters program dissertation
- A concept note stating the research problem, the purpose and objectives of the research, the methodology, the expected outcome and its expected impact in the area of study
- Applicants must submit the soft copies of all documents (as specified in point 3 above) through the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information