The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) in conjunction with the Sheffield Hallam University, Uk is offering Scholarships to students from developing commonwealth countries who are interested in studying a masters program in the university.
The CSSS covers tuition fees, living and travel costs for the duration of a full-time taught masters course.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be students from Developing Commonwealth scholarship.
- hold a first degree with a first or upper second class level.
- be self-financing.
- have outstanding results.
- be fluent in English.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should please submit your application via the CSSS electronic application system.
The following documents are required when applying:
– a copy of your IELTS certificate (or equivalent)
– copies of your qualifications.
The scholarship application deadline is on 29th March 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Program For More Information.