The University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus, Malaysia is offering the Developing Solutions Scholarship Fund to interested applicants. This scholarship program is awarded to applicants who has interest in areas related to science, technology and education, including the following courses below.
- 28th July 2017.
- 13th October 2017.
Eligible Countries: Developing and third world countries
To be taken at (country): University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus, Malaysia
Fields of Study:
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MSc Crop Biotechnology
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
Number of Awards: 10
Value of Program: 100% tuition fee waiver
Duration of Program: 1 year
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of Developing and third world countries
- have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate programme.
- be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying USD1000 for full time Masters degree programme at The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus for 2016/17 intakes. Copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form must be attached together with the application.
- be self-financing
- have completed their bachelors degree program
How To Apply: Interested applicants are advised to download and completely fill in the Application Form.
Completed forms should be sent to Developing Solutions Malaysia.
Visit The Scholaship Website For More Information
Award Provider: University of Nottingham