Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD), in partnership with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is offering scholarships to young diplomats and Civil servants who wants to pursue a Postgraduate Diploma program at the Estonian School of Diplomacy in Tallinn.
This scholarship is a full scholarship program which covers tuition fee; monthly allowance (450 EUR); accommodation in Tallinn (incl. utilities and internet connection); health insurance in Estonia during the studies and cost of Schengen visa and Estonian residence permit.
Eligible Field Of Study: International Relations and European Integration
Eligible Countries: Low and Middle Income countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a Low and Middle Income Country.
- not be older than 35 years (when applying).
- have at least a BA degree
- have a very good command of English (speaking, reading, writing skills are required at the level of advanced).
- be currently employed by their country’s/territory’s foreign or civil service and has been working there for at least one year.
- be highly motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines.
- be hard working, co-operative and ready for cross-cultural study environment.
How To Apply: The following are required during applications:
- ESD application form (downloadable HERE);
- CV in English;
- Motivation letter (1 page/300-400 words, explaining the reasons for applying, previous experience and how the studies will benefit the student’s future development);
- copies of university transcript in (unofficial) English translation, i.e. diploma of higher education and academic record;
- copy of (international) passport;
- 1 passport-sized photograph (to be added to the application form);
- Academic essay (1,300 – 1,500 words with references) to be written on one of the topics below:
1. My three visions on future US foreign policy
2. Europe after Brexit
3. A new international settlement for the Middle East
4. Quo vadis Eastern Partnership?
Application documents can be submitted by using Online Scholarship Application System.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 9th June 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information