The Global Development Institute (GDI) is offering scholarships to individuals who wants to pursue a Masters degree program in University Of Manchester, UK.
This scholarships program is a full tuition fee scholarship and it will be provided to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Development Economics and Public Policy
- International Development
- Human Resource Development
- Development Informatics
- Management and Development
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a developing country
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- hold a First Class Honours bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and an overall score of 6.5 in IELTS (or similar exam), with 6.5 in writing and no other subsections below 6.0.
- have applied for a course of study at University of Manchester.
How To Apply:
- Applicants should email a 500-word statement detailing how they will apply their learning to develop a credible career track into development leadership.
- Please send statement to the relevant email address below by clicking on the scholarship name. Please ensure you include your ID number and name of scholarship you are applying for in the subject line.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 26th May 2017
Visit The Official Website For More Information