The Islamic Development Bank (IDB) is offering Undergraduate scholarships to Muslims who are in Non-Member countries.
The objective of the Programme is to improve the socio-economic conditions and to preserve the cultural and religious identities of Muslim Communities in Non-member Countries through developing their human capital resources.
The Programme covers all relevant expenses during students’ study period, including tuition fees, health and living costs as determined by the IDB.
Eligible Countries: developing countries
Eligible Field of Study
- Other fields related to above disciplines
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a developing country
- not be not over 24 years
- have Completed senior secondary / pre-university education with good grades in major science subjects and language of instruction.
- have Secured admission in one of the disciplines covered under the Programme at a recognized college or university in their own countries.
- be a Committed and needy Muslim
- not be in receipt of any other scholarship program.
How To Apply:
In countries, where the Programme is being implemented, inquiries can be made and application form obtained from Counterpart Organization in the country.
In a country, where the Programme has not yet been implemented, inquiries may be directed to the Scholarship Division, Department of Communities in Non-Member Countries, IDB.
- May-July: Deadline for submission to the IDB (for abroad studies)
- June to December: Deadline for submission of applications to the IDB (for in-country studies)
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information