The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, UAE is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who wants to undergo a masters and PhD program at the Institution.
The Masdar Institute Scholarship benefits include the following:
- 100% of all tuition fees;
- All required textbooks;
- A laptop;
- Reimbursement of GRE and TOEFL exam/test fees;
- Masdar Institute housing;
- Monthly stipend;
- Health insurance;
- Annual return ticket home (if applicable).
Eligible Countries: United Arab Emirate and International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students.
- have an undergraduate degree in science, engineering or IT from a recognised and accredited university.
- have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) or equivalent (2nd class upper in the British system) For masters applicants.
- have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in the undergraduate degree and a minimum CGPA of 3.2 in the master’s degree, or equivalent. For PhD applicants.
- have a minimum GRE Quantitative score of 155 (700 on the old scale).
- have a minimum TOEFL score of 91 (iBT)) or equivalent paper/computer based scores, or a minimum academic IELTS score of 6.5
How To Apply:
Applicants are required to complete the online application and submit the following documents:
- Copy of undergraduate/graduate transcripts;
- Statement of Objectives;
- Copy of GRE and TOEFL (or IELTS) scores;
- Copy of CV (including education, list of publications, awards, professional experience, etc.);
- Name and email address of 3 referees (It is preferable that the email addresses provided are university/professional email addresses and not common Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc., addresses);
- To apply, prospective students do not need to submit originals or certified copies of documents. However, if selected, certified documents and a completed undergraduate degree in a relevant field will be required for final admission.
Applicants are required to write down a statement of objectives in approximately 400 to 1,000 words explaining your reasons for wanting to complete your graduate studies at the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 31st May 2017.
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information.