Applications are invited at Aarhus University, Denmark for a two-year masters scholarship program which is offered to Non EU/EEA students who wants to pursue a masters program at the institution.
This scholarship program covers a full tuition waiver, including a monthly scholarship for a maximum of 23 months for the duration of the degree programme.
Eligible Countries: Non EU/EEA Countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must
- be Non EU/EEA students.
- have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized institution.
- have applied or applying to Aarhus University.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should apply through the University’s online through the digital application portal.
The following are required when applying for this scholarship program:
- Diplomas showing examination subjects and results for each examination (a diploma without specific examination results is not sufficient).
- Transcript of records (if you have not yet received your final diploma).
- Course descriptions in English briefly describing the contents of your specific BA courses or other information that will contribute to describing the contents of your Bachelor’s degree programme.
- Official descriptions of relevant courses to be completed after the application deadline.
- An official description of the marking scale used at your home university.
- Documentation of your language qualifications (e.g. Danish language qualifications and/or English language qualifications).
- A pre-assessment you may have received from Aarhus University (if applicable)
- Documentation of your passed courses from previous, not completed Master’s degree programmes with a view to obligatory credit assessment.
- Documentation of your citizenship (e.g. copy of passport).
- A copy of current residence permit in Denmark (if applicable).
The scholarship application deadline is on 15th March 2017
Visit The Official Website For More Information