The Stanford University, USA is offering fellowships to Individuals who wants to obtain an MBA degree at the Institution.
This fellowship program is worth $160,000 and it will be awarded to eight successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: African countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of an African Country
- be ready to dedicate at least two (2) years to the development of the economy of Africa after the MBA program.
- have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized Institution.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- One-page resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- A 250-word essay on how applicant plans to effect change in Africa
- Financial information
- Awards and honours
- History of employment
- Educational history
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and/or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 7th June 2017 (5:00 pm Pacific Time)
Visit The Official Website For More Information