The Swansea University invites applications from individuals who wants to pursue a PhD program at the Institution.
The studentship covers the full cost of UK/EU and international tuition fees, plus a tax free stipend of £14,296 per annum.
Eligible Field Of Study: Mechanical Engineering: Stochastic Model Updating in Nonlinear Structural Dynamics
Eligible Countries: UK/EU Countries and International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be UK/EU or International students.
- have a first class (1:1), upper second class (2:1) Bachelor’s degree (or its overseas equivalent) and/or Master’s degree qualification in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or a related area.
- be proficient in English Language
- Have good academic records
How To Apply: To apply, please complete and return your:
- CV (including a list of publications and names of two references)
- English language test certificate (non-native English speaking applicants)
- BSc and MSc transcripts (if applicable)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 1, 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information