Applications are invited for The Rotary International Masters & Professional Fellowship program which is provided to individuals who wants to pursue a masters degree program in the following Institutions:
- Duke University
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
- International Christian University, Japan,
- University of Bradford, England,
- University of Queensland, Australia,
- Uppsala University, Sweden
- Chulalongkorn University in Thailand.
The Rotary Peace Fellowship covers the following:
- -Tuition and fees
- -Room and board
- -Round-trip transportation
- -Internship/field study expenses.
Eligible Countries: ALL
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship/fellowship program, applicants must:
- have minimum three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience.
- have completed their bachelors degree program.
- be Proficient in English; proficiency in a second language is strongly recommended.
- have excellent leadership skills
- have good academic records
How To Apply: Click here to begin application process
Applicants are advised to visit ‘Application Guidelines” page before applying.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st May 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information