LUISS Business School, Italy with the Italian Patent and Trademark Office and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO, through the WIPO Academy) invites applications for a ten week specialized program in IP Management And Valuation.
Scholarship covers course fees, travel expenses for their round trip journey, accommodation costs and meal vouchers.
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Argentina, Brazil, China, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Iran, Mexico, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand and Tunisia.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- Be citizens of the above listed countries.
- have bachelors degree in economics, law, engineering or other scientific subjects.
How To Apply: The mode of application is online. See Application Form Here.
The following documents are required during application:
- Fully completed application form
- Copy of degree certificate or a self-declaration for undergraduate students
- Self-declaration for enrolled students that will achieve the Academic Title prior to the commencement of the course
- Digital ID photo
- Copy of valid passport with maturity exceeding 08/2017
- Curriculum vitae
- IELTS/TOEFL certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
- Skype ID (optional)
Documents must be sent via mail to email@example.com
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 17th March 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information