Symbiosis International University (SIU) and Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) are offering a Joint scholarship program which will be awarded to individuals who wants to pursue an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program at Symbiosis International University.
The scholarship covers full tuition/ academic fee waiver and accommodation and food stipend as per SIU-ICCR norms.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a developing country
- hold a valid foreign passport
- have an English Proficiency Test conducted by British Council (IELTS) and the minimum score required is Band 6.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply: Applicants must submit the following:
- Academic Transcripts to support the record of sustained academic excellence.
- Statement of Purpose: A description of yourself, highlighting personal qualities, assets and liabilities that you feel will influence your education. Describe what you feel is your most important professional / academic achievement till date. Your goals & objectives of studying at Symbiosis International University (SIU). How the University will benefit to have you as a student? (Word Limit 1000 words)
- Two Letters of Recommendation: The letter must be written by a teacher/ Principal who knows the student for a period of at least two years. The letter must mention the capacity and the duration in which he/she has known the student. The letter should attest the student’s character, capabilities and the track record of achievements and excellence through leadership roles. The recommendation has to be on the School / College/ Institute letter head and duly signed along with the official stamp and seal of the School/ College/ Institute.
Scholarship applications must be sent to Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE) at the address given below:
International Admissions & Student Care Services
Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE)
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune – 411 004, Maharashtra, India
Phone : +91-20-25671905 Fax : +91-20-25673854
Website : www.scie.ac.in
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information