The Makerere University, Uganda in collaboration with MasterCard is offering scholarships to Africans who wants to study for an undergraduate degree at the Institution.
This is a fully-funded scholarship program and it will be awarded to successful applicants.
Eligible Field of Study: Agriculture, Veterinary medicine, ICT, Health Sciences, Technology and Engineering, Law and Human rights and Business and Financial Management.
Eligible Countries: African countries.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be from an economically disadvantaged background.
- be citizens of an African Country.
- have applied for a course of study at Makerere University.
- demonstrate leadership skills, commitment to social betterment and giving back to their communities.
- exhibit academic excellence in Science or Arts subjects.
How To Apply: Interested applicants should obtain and complete the Scholarship Application Forms at no cost from Makerere University, Senate Building Level 4, Room 402
Down load the application forms from The MasterCard Foundation Scholars website on http://mcfsp.mak.ac.ug or Visit the University website at http://mak.ac.ug
- Submit completed Application Forms to the address in (1) above by Friday 28th April 2017 at 5:00pm. If submitting by email as an attachment, ensure the scanned copy of the scholarship application form is clearly legible and send to: [email protected].
- Should you need further clarification on the application process don’t hesitate to call us on our hotline +256 414 542470
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 28th April 2017, 5pm
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information