The Makerere University, Uganda in collaboration with MasterCard is offering scholarships to Africans who wants to study for an undergraduate degree at the Institution.
This is a fully-funded scholarship program and it will be awarded to successful applicants.
Eligible Field of Study: Agriculture, Veterinary medicine, ICT, Health Sciences, Technology and Engineering, Law and Human rights and Business and Financial Management.
Eligible Countries: African countries.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be from an economically disadvantaged background.
- be citizens of an African Country.
- have applied for a course of study at Makerere University.
- demonstrate leadership skills, commitment to social betterment and giving back to their communities.
- exhibit academic excellence in Science or Arts subjects.
How To Apply: Interested applicants should obtain and complete the Scholarship Application Forms at no cost from Makerere University, Senate Building Level 4, Room 402
- Submit completed Application Forms to the address in (1) above by Friday 28th April 2017 at 5:00pm. If submitting by email as an attachment, ensure the scanned copy of the scholarship application form is clearly legible and send to: email@example.com.
- Should you need further clarification on the application process don’t hesitate to call us on our hotline +256 414 542470
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 28th April 2017, 5pm
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information