Bangor University, UK, through the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) is offering fully-funded scholarships to students from a developing countries who wants to pursue a study for postgraduate MSc Forestry by distance learning.
Each scholarship is worth over £12,000 to cover tuition fees. The scholarship also includes a generous bursary to enable scholars to attend a compulsory 14-day study tour which will be held in a country with notable tropical forest resources in July/August 2017.
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries.
- have completed their bachelors degree program.
- have at least an upper second class degree in a relevant subject (e.g. forestry, conservation, land management, natural sciences, economics).
- be required to take an IELTS and obtain a minimum overall score of 6.5 (For Bangladesh, Cameroon, Mozambique, Pakistan, Rwanda and Sri Lanka citizens)
- have excellent results
How To Apply: In order to be considered for nomination for a CSC scholarship, you must apply directly to the CSC, as follows:
- Access the CSC Electronic Application System via http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/eas/
- Carefully read the information guide for distance learning candidates
- When you are ready to commence the application procedure, click on the link just below, titled “Click here to Access the System“.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 12th May 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information