The University of Central Lancashire, UK invites applications from UK/EU students who wants to pursue a PhD program in Astronomy/Astrophysics at the Institution.
This scholarship program is tenable for 3 and half years and it covers the cost of tuition fee and a maintenance grant of $14,296.
Eligible Countries: UK/EU Countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Be citizens of a UK/EU country.
- Have completed their bachelors and Masters degree program.
- Have applied or applying to UCLan.
- Have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply: Please visit the application page to begin applications.
Please ensure that you include the following documentation when submitting your application:
- The application form
- A research proposal
- Copies of your first degree/master’s degree qualification certificates and transcripts, with certified translations where applicable.
- If you are waiting for your award please advise when it will be conferred.
- Where English is not your first language, evidence is required of your English language qualification at IELTS 6.5/7.0, with a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-score or an equivalent, acceptable qualification. (IELTS 7.0 is required in dentistry, health, international studies, medicine, and languages subjects). The IELTS certificate must be dated to within 2 years of your intended programme start date.
- Two academic references. (You must send you reference forms to your academic referees. These may be submitted separately. The completed references should be forwarded to the address on the reference form.)
- By post to the address on the application form
- Email to email@example.com
Application Deadline: The application Deadline for this scholarship program is on 26th February 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information.