The Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies is a Recognized Independent Centre of the University of Oxford. Applications are invited from individuals who has interest in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 8th or 19th January 2018, depending on your course
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligible Field of Study: All
Type: All full-time master’s and DPhil courses
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be applying to start a new full-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford.
- be either:
- ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom and from a Muslim community (with preference given to those from a financially disadvantaged household), or
- a national of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries in Asia and Africa
- be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed.
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have good academic records
How To Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants should complete an Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships Supporting Statement and upload it, together with their Graduate Application Form.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Provider: University of Oxford