The Peace Corps Nigeria Alumni Foundation (PCNAF) is offering scholarships to Nigerian female students who wants to study for an undergraduate program at any USA university.
This scholarship is provided to help ease the financial burden of students with outstanding academic and leadership potential that are facing difficulties in furthering their studies.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Females.
- be citizens of Nigeria.
- have an international student visa (F1).
- be enrolled as a full time student at a participating institution
- have an overall grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- have a documented need for financial assistance.
How To Apply: Interested applicants are advised to download and completely fill in the application form.
The following documents are needed during application:
- a completed scholarship application,
- an official academic transcript (most recent)
- the Financial Aid Worksheet
- copy of the international student visa
- a letter of recommendation from a faculty member
- a letter of recommendation from someone outside the educational institution
- responses (150- 200 words) to each of the three essay questions
Completed forms alongside necessary documents should be mailed to :