Are you a graduate? Are you looking to acquire a scholarship program at Cambridge?
We are pleased to inform that the University Of Cambridge, UK is offering scholarship opportunities to individuals who have interest in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2018
Offered annually? Every two years. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2018.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University of Cambridge, UK
Offered Since: 1997
Number of Scholarships: 1
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £20,000 towards tuition fees. In addition college fees and travel & accommodation expenses related to the internship will be covered by the Foundation.
- A chance to join one of the most prestigious universities in the world and to read for a Master in Business Administration
- Internship: Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Duration of Scholarship: One year MBA programme
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have applied or applying for MBA programme at Cambridge
- have good academic grades
- be proficient in English Language
How To Apply: Interested applicants should please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Provider: Boustany Foundation