The Anhui Government, China is offering scholarships to international students who has the interest in studying for an undergraduate, Masters and PhD program in any Anhui Institution.
This scholarship program was created to attract more international students to study and research in Anhui higher education institutions, improve international student education quality, strengthen mutual understanding and friendship between Anhui people and people from the rest of the world.
Value of Scholarship:
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree: 20,000 yuan/year
- Applicants for Master’s degree: 30,000 yuan/year
- Applicants for Doctoral degree: 50,000 yuan/year
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be non-Chinese Citizens with foreign passports and valid Chinese visas, and should be friendly to China.
- have documents such as HSK certificate to prove that they have required level of proficiency in Chinese. (Limitations shall be relaxed if all the courses of the program the applicants study are instructed directly in English.)
- abide by Chinese laws and rules and regulations of the school and have good academic performances.
- have senior high school diploma and be under the age of 28.(Undergraduate applicants)
- must have bachelor’s degree and two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors and be under the age of 40.(Postgraduate applicants)
- must have master’s degree and two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors and be under the age of 45.(PhD applicants).
How To Apply: Interested applicants must submit the following documents:
- Application Form for Anhui Government Scholarship for International Students
- Copy of Passport
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic and school performance transcripts
- Original recommendation letters
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline will be determined by participating schools.
Visit The Official Website For More Information