The Barilla Centre for Food and Nutrition (BCFN) YES! Research Grant Competition invites applications from young PhD and postdoc researchers to submit a research project to improve the sustainability of the food system.
This competition/scholarship program is worth 10,000 € and will be awarded to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: ALL
Eligible Field of Study:
- Sustainable and healthy diets;
- Urban food systems and policies;
- Resilient agriculture, land use change and agroecology;
- The nexus between climate change, energy and food;
- Sustainable water management;
- Food supply chains;
- Ecosystems and ecosystem services;
- Healthy lifestyles;
- Food waste reduction;
- Food policy development;
- Food security: availability, access, utilisation, stability;
- Communication technologies and networks;
- Youth and women’s involvement in agriculture;
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- be currently pursuing doctoral degrees.
- be under the age of 35
How To Apply: Click Here To Apply
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 28th June 2017 11:59 p.m. Eastern time.
Visit The Official Website For More Information