Applications are invited for the Business Translation and Interpreting course scholarship program which is awarded by the University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
The scholarship offers students the opportunity for the course of a lifetime after which they could become translators, interpreters, technical writers, international communication specialists in advertising, marketing, the media and public affairs.
Application Deadline: 16th July 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Glasgow, UK
Type: Full time Postgraduate Taught
Number of Awards: Five(5)
Value of Scholarship: £5,000 tuition fee waiver.
Duration of Scholarship: 12 months
Eligible Field of Study: Mass Communications and related fields
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have IELTS overall 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all components
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- be good in English language oral and written aptitude tests
- have applied or applying for a course of study at University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- have good academic results
How To Apply: Click here to apply
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Provider: University of Strathclyde, Glasgow