Cologne Business School, Germany (CBS) is offering the Foreign student scholarships to International students who wants to undergo an undergraduate, masters and MBA at the Institution.
CBS awards scholarships in order to reduce the tuition fees for talented foreign students. It covers 25%, 50% and 75% of the tuition fee.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be international students
- have applied fully for a course of study at CBS.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply:
If you want to apply for a foreign student scholarship, please submit the following documents via email to [email protected]
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
- An essay about “How does (if) the slowing down of China affect Germany?” (max. 1000 words). Please use the CBS Style Guide
- Essays that do not follow the rules set out in the CBS Style Guide, will not be considered for the scholarship!
- Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable
- Personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 15, 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
1 thought on “2017 Cologne Business School Foreign Student Scholarships – Germany”
My name is Gemechu. I live in ethiopia. I have BSc in veterniary with CGPA 3.91. Now i want to study my MSc at your university. Please offer me this chance. Thant you! My phone: 251927494071