Applications are invited for Coracle Scholarships which will be awarded to students studying at any of the public universities in Germany. This scholarship program is provided to support the prospective students chasing their dreams in Germany with financial support and to help to navigate the German culture in a time it is most needed.
This scholarship program covers the first semester German Health Insurance (550 Euros) and applicants stay will be hosted by German family.
Eligible Countries: Non-EU Countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a Non-EU country.
- have been admitted to a public university in Germany.
- be proficient in English Language.
How To Apply:
Send the following details to [email protected]
- One page CV and a motivation letter (max 250 words) as one pdf.
- Confirmation of German Health Insurance. If you do not have one yet, apply here.
Application Deadline: The Scholarship application deadline is on 31st March 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information