The American University of Cairo (AUC) is offering scholarship opportunities to individuals who wants to undergo an Undergraduate degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is fully/partially funded and will be provided to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: Egypt
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Egyptians
- be Public or private national high school graduate with demonstrated financial need
- have a minimum score of 95 percent in thanawiya amma in the science division and 90 percent in the non-science division
- have adequate English-language skills as demonstrated by the IELTS/iBT exam.
- have adequate communication skills and possess leadership qualities.
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- Program application
- Financial application
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- A letter from the school’s administration identifying the type of school (i.e., governmental, private or experimental)
- Official copy of third preparatory, first secondary and second secondary high-school certificates
- Official copy of the thanawiya amma certificate upon announcement of the grades
- Proof of extracurricular activities ( i.e. copy of certificates)
- Recent official valid IELTS test results, with a minimum score of 5.5 in both writing and total score or TOEFL iBT test results with a minimum of (62-75) as a total score and a minimum of (17-19) in writing.
Send the above documents using registered mail with notification request to:
AUC Avenue, P.O. Box 74, New Cairo 11835, Egypt.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is 1st June 2017
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information