The joint International Master in Rural Development (IMRD), part of the European Commission’s Erasmus Mundus JMD programme offers international students the opportunity to pursue a Masters program in the following Universities:
- Ghent University (Belgium)
- Humboldt University of Berlin (Germany)
- Agrocampus Ouest (France)
- University of Pisa (Italy)
- Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra (Slovakia)
- ESPOL (Ecuador)
- China Agricultural University (China)
- Nanjing Agricultural University (China)
- University of Arkansas (USA)
- University of Pretoria (South Africa)
- University of Agricultural Sciences of Bangalore (India)
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of an Erasmus+ Partner Country.
- have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized institution with at least a second class or equivalent, preferably higher.
- have interest in bioscience engineering or agricultural sciences, (preferably agricultural economics).
- have excellent results in previous educational programs.
How To Apply: Apply for admission to the consortium and a scholarship by registering here and completing the application form here. For all questions in relation to the scholarship procedure and other questions regarding tuition fee, accommodation, visa matters, etc. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is on 1st March 2017.