The Embassy of France to Tanzania is offering scholarship opportunities to individuals who wants to obtain a Masters or PhD program at any University in France.
This scholarship program includes :
- International airfare between Tanzania and France, and travel costs in France
- Registration and tuition fees
- An allowance per month (rent not included)
- Social welfare, and repatriation insurance
- Support to pay for accommodation
Eligible Countries: Tanzania
Eligible Fields of Study: – Aeronautics – Digital (Information and Communication Technologies…) – Governance (Security, Peace…)
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Tanzanians
- have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized Institution.
- be less than 35 years old
- have a clear professional project in Tanzania
- have good academic records.
How To Apply: Interested applicants should download and completely fill in the application form.
All applications will have to include the following documents :
- – The completed application form
- – CV – Reference letters
- – scan of the degree certificates specifying grades
- – scan of the passport or of a travel document – an electronic version of an ID picture
- – Copy of written exchanges with universities (proof of admission)
- – For degrees taught in French: certification justifying at least a B2 level in French
- – For PhD candidates one page on their subject of study and the thesis project accepted and signed by thesis director.
All applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: Bourse 2017 – Name SURNAME
If multiple emails are needed due to the size of the attached documents, kindly state the number of the email in the subject line after your name.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 28th May 2017
Visit The Official Website For More Information