Al Azhar University and the faculties of Dar Al Ulum is offering the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program which provides opportunities for graduates of Islamic Studies pursue master’s degrees, or Ph.D. degrees or to conduct research in Islamic Studies in the United States.
This scholarship program covers the following:
- Travel allowance
- Pre-academic intensive English language training
- Other allowances
- Medical insurance
- Tuition and/or university fees
Eligible Countries: Egypt
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned country.
- be graduates from Al Azhar University or the faculties of Dar Al Ulum.
- have Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of “Good”.
How To Apply: Click here to begin application process
All applications and required supporting documents should be submitted via the online system. If applicants are not able to submit the required supporting documents due to internet limitations, they may submit them directly to the Binational Fulbright Commission in Egypt at 21 Amer Street, Al Messaha, Dokki, 12311, Giza, Egypt.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 27th May, 2017 – 4:30 P.M
Visit The Official Website For More Information