The Beit Trust offers annual scholarships to individuals who wants to study for a Masters or PhD program at any university in the United Kingdom, or South Africa
- Fees and costs of tuition and related academic expenses are paid by the Trust direct to the universities.
- Scholars receive a personal allowance, index linked in accordance with guidance from an independent authority covering maintenance support.
- Other allowances are paid for arrival, a laptop and printing of a thesis, and return to Africa.
- Economy Class air passages are met by the Trust for the initial journey to the place of study, and for the return at the end of the course.
- No allowances are paid for spouses or other family members.
Eligible Countries: Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- be under 30 years of age on 31 December of the year of application.(Except medical and veterinary doctors)
- hold at least a degree of class 2.1, i.e. Merit or Distinction
- have excellent academic records
How To Apply: The following documents are required during application:
- A fuller application
- A medical certificate from your doctor
- A certified transcript of your degree results
- A certified document of evidence of residency (National Registration Card or birth certificate)
- Up to date CV showing all work experience
Zimbabweans – download your application form using this online link. Zimbabwean applicants do not need to fill out an initial application form.
Malawians – download your application form using this online link. Malawian applicants do not need to fill out an initial application form.
Zambians – you will need to complete an initial application form using this online initial application link.
Completed forms should be sent to the following:
Zimbabwe and Malawi: Application lists open on 1 June and should be made to: The Beit Trust Representative, P.O. Box CH 76, Chisipite, Harare, ZIMBABWE. (Office: 5 Ludlow Rd., Newlands, Harare) E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zambia: Application lists open on 1 April and should be made to: The Secretary, The Beit Trust, Beit House, Grove Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5JB, ENGLAND. E-Mail: email@example.com
Application Deadline: Applications may be made from 1 April, but all original and certified documents must be received by The Beit Trust by 31 August each year.
Visit The Official Website For More Information