Applications are Invited for the online Masters Scholarship program at University of Manchester, UK. This scholarship program will be awarded to individuals who wants to study for a Full time Masters degree program at the Institution.
This Scholarships program covers all tuition fees, course materials and examinations.
Eligible Field Of Study: Public Health
Eligible Countries: Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have at least two years’ relevant post-graduation work experience.
- hold a first or upper second class (or the equivalent) undergraduate degree.
- have a clear idea how studying in Manchester will benefit both your career and the wider community.
- be proficient in English Language.
- be a citizen of Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania.
How To Apply: You don’t need to have an offer of admission to apply for the scholarship. Please do not apply for master’s admission separately; if your scholarship application is successful then an academic offer will be made.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 17th March 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
1 thought on “2017 Fully-funded Online African Masters Scholarships At University Of Manchester”