The University Of Edinburgh invites applications from individuals for Its Online One World One Health Scholarship program.
The University’s Global Health Academy has been awarded 10 fully funded studentships across five online Masters programmes within the domain of One World, One Health.
This scholarship program covers full tuition fee and resources to enhance student participation, access and research skills. This includes participation in a summer school; contribution towards student costs of internet access & printing (journal articles, etc); and a contribution to MSc project costs (materials, travel)
Eligible Fields of Study:
- MSc in Biodiversity Wildlife and Ecosystem Health
- MSc in International Animal Health
- MSc in Global Health and Infectious Diseases
- MSc One Health
- MVetSci Conservation Medicine
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, India, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Maurtitius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands,South Africa, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be accepted for admission on to an eligible programme.
- be citizens of and resident in one of the following developing Commonwealth countries above.
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have excellent academic records
How To Apply: Interested applicants should apply for one of the five programmes in the first instance and notify the programme director of their intention to apply for the scholarship. The programme director will then give you further information on how to apply.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 12th May 2017 at 2359 hours BST.
Visit The Official Website For More Information