The University of Sussex, UK invites applications from International students who wants to pursue a Masters degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program covers a £10,000 tuition fee waiver and will be provided to successful applicants.
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Applied Linguistics MA
- Creative and Critical Writing MA
- English: Literature, Culture and Theory MA
- Modern and Contemporary Literature, Culture and Thought MA
- Sexual Dissidence MA
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have accepted a full-time place on one of the following Masters degrees in the School of English listed above
- have completed their bachelors degree program.
- have good academic grades
How To Apply: Interested applicants should submit the following documents by 31 May (either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy to the School of English at the address below):
Liz Walker, Course Coordinator, School of English
Tel: +44 (0)1273 678468
University of Sussex
Arts B, B133
Brighton BN1 9QN
- A cover letter
- A CV
- A transcript of your undergraduate degree
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st May 2017 while the Decision Date is 30 June 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information