Garden International School, (GIS) Malaysia is offering IGCSE scholarships to students who are currently attending a Government-funded local school.
This scholarship program is provided to ensure that students are well educated and not constrained by financial problems.
These Scholarships will cover a 100% Waiver on the application and registration Fees and a minimum of 50% reduction in tuition and technology fees.
Eligible Field Of Study: These scholarships are awarded in the subjects of Arts (Music, drama or visual arts), Sports.
Eligible Countries: Malaysia
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Be Malaysian Citizens.
- Be 14-15 years of age in August 2017.
- Be committed to help others.
- Be financially disadvantaged.
How To Apply: Interested applicants should apply by clicking here.
The following are accompanied with the application:
- Personal statement
- A full written personal statement detailing your strengths and abilities, including evidence that you meet the selection criteria. Please provide full details of all schools attended, academic achievements and co-curriculum (after school) activities, achievements, within and beyond school.
- School certificates – UPSR Certificate and School Reports from the last two years.
- Other certificates – Any other awards and certificates of academic and co-curricular achievements.
- Teacher’s Recommendation
- Reference letter from the Class Teacher/Principal at the current school highlighting academic and co-curricular achievements in school.
- Supporting documentation
- A copy of both parents’ 2015 BE form and 2016 BE form (EA form if BE is not yet available) to indicate family household income (without this, your application will not be considered).
- Send your completed application form, essay and supporting documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR mail it to :
THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE
GARDEN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
JALAN KIARA 3, OFF JALAN BUKIT KIARA
50480 KUALA LUMPUR
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 28th February 2017.
For More Information Please Visit The Official Website.