George Mason University, USA is offering The Institute for Humane Studies (IHS) scholarships to International students who intends to pursue a PhD program at the Institution.
This scholarship is worth $1,500 and is been created for promising students who dedicate their time to developing, teaching, and applying the principles of a free society.
During this scholarship, applicants will receive invitations to exclusive workshops designed specifically to help graduate students improve their research and further their academic career.
Eligible Countries: ALL
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be International students.
- have completed their Bachelors and masters degree program.
- have admitted to study IHS at George Mason University.
- have good academic background.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible applicants will need two reference letters from professors. Both of your referees should email their letters directly to [email protected] by March 15.
These documents are required for this scholarship:
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- GRE, GMAT, or LSAT scores and percentiles. (Unofficial scores are acceptable.)
- An electronic transcript from your current (or most recent) institution. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- If you have defended your dissertation proposal, include your proposal defense as well.
- A statement of all other funding you will be receiving (stipends, fellowship, etc.). This does not include tuition assistance.
The scholarship application deadline is on March 15 2017
Please visit the official page for more information.