Applications are invited for the Glenmore Medical Scholarship program which is provided to Individuals who wants to pursue a Masters program at the Institution.
This scholarship program will cover tuition fees of up to £21,200 with any surplus paid as a stipend.
Eligible Field of Study:
- MSc (by Research) Biomedical Sciences
- MSc (by Research) Cardiovascular Biology
- MSc Human Anatomy
- MSc (by Research) Integrative Neuroscience
- MMedSci Medical Sciences
- MPH Public Health
- MSc Regenerative Medicine: Clinical and Industrial Delivery
- MSc (by Research) Reproductive Sciences
- MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Paraguay, Republic of Moldova, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- be accepted for admission on a full-time basis on one of the listed eligible Human Medical programmes.
- have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized Institution.
- have excellent results from previous educational program.
How To Apply: Interested applicants should complete an online application
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30th May 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information