The Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education of the Repulic of Indonesia is offering scholarships to individuals who wants to study a masters or an undergraduate degree program at any Indonesian University.
This scholarship program covers a Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,000,000, Living Allowance of IDR 2,550,000 per month, health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium and a round-trip international airfare (economy class).
Eligible Countries: developing countries
Eligible Fields of Study: Humanities, Science, Engineering, Social Sciences
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a developing country
- not be more than 30 years old
- have applied to any Indonesian Institution for a course of study.
- have a TOEFL /IELTS/other English Proficiency Certificate scores of 500/5. or equivalent.
How To Apply: Interested applicants should take the following steps:
- Downloading the Invitation Letter posted in the KNB Scholarship website
- Submitting the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter
- Sign Up and Complete the online application
- Receiving the selection result broadcasted online in the KNB Scholarship Website and/or officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30th May 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information