Applications are invited for the EMU International Scholarship program which is offered to international students who has interest in undergoing a degree program at Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU) Turkey.
Application Deadline: 13th August 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Turkey
Type: Masters and PhD Taught
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: International students can apply for 100% and 50% scholarships for Ph.D. programs and 50 % scholarship in Master’s programs.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of candidate’s chosen program
Eligibility: To be eligible for this Scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International Students
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have applied for a Masters or PhD program at EMU
- have good academic grades
How To Apply: Click here to begin application process
College Application Requirements:
- Test Requirement: GRE (mathematical) = 610 or GMAT= 450 are equivalent to ALES=55. In some programs additional requirements may be expected.
- English Language Requirement: All applicants for whom English is a second language is required to present a recent TOEFL or IELTS score or to pass a proficiency examination organised by EMU
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Provider: Eastern Mediterranean University