The Musicians Institute, USA is offering scholarship opportunities to international students who has interest in enrolling and completing their studies at the Institution.
This scholarship program is designed to provide tuition fees to individuals who have interest in Music.
Application Deadline: 1st September, 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): USA
Eligible Field of Study: The following scholarships are available to international students who wish to undertake study in the following fields:
- Guitar Program Scholarships
- Bass Program Scholarships
- Vocal Program Scholarships
- Drum Program Scholarships
- Keyboard Program Scholarships
- Audio Engineering Program Scholarships
- Music Business Program Scholarships
- Guitar Craft Program Scholarships
- Bachelor of Composition Scholarship
- MI Scholarships
Number of Awardees: Several
Value of Scholarship: Scholarships are awarded in the form of tuition credit only. The scholarships range from $1,000 to $2,500 which would be applied as tuition credit.
Duration of Scholarship: Renewable
Type: Undergraduate Scholarship
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have a Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
- be enrolling in a new program at Musicians Institute, USA
How To Apply: Click here to begin application process
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
Award Provider: Musicians Institute, USA