The Yazd University, Iran is offering scholarship opportunities to interested applicants who wish to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is provided to individuals who are not financially able to pay tuition fees for their choice of study.
Application Deadline: There is no strict deadline.
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Iran
Type: Undergraduate, Master and PhD
Number Of Awards: Not known
Value Of Scholarships: This scholarship program will cover tuition fees and the cost of accommodation in university dormitories. Successful applicants can use other facilities of Yazd University (like food and sports facilities) at a subsidized rate.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have applied or applying for a course of study at the Yazd University, Iran
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
- be proficient in English Language.
How to Apply: Click here to apply
Required Documents for Application
1) Application Form (the application form is fill-able in Adobe Acrobat Reader XI or later. You can fill the form in Adobe Acrobat and save it. In the case you have a problem with adding your photo or signature, please attach them to your email).
2) Registration and Visa Form (It is fill-able in Office. Leave the Persian part empty, if you do not know Persian).
3) Certificates of previous studies (starting from High school) and transcripts in Persian or English (certificates from the institutes outside Iran have to be legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of the institute and by Iranian Embassy in that country)
4) A copy of passport
Visit The Official Website For More Information